Prkno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prkno

One forum under god and the Prkno for which it stands

Početna stranicaLatest imagesPretraľnikRegistracijaLogin

Deicide

Go down 
2 posters
Autor/icaPoruka
(((odronn
Glavno Prkno u Ovoj Prčvarnici
Glavno Prkno u Ovoj Prčvarnici
(((odronn

Broj postova : 125

Deicide Empty
PostajNaslov: Deicide   Deicide I_icon_minitimepon stu 28, 2011 1:34 pm

Deicide is an American death metal band formed in 1987. Their first two albums, Deicide and Legion, are ranked second and third place in best-selling death metal albums of the SoundScan era.[1]

Deicide has received considerable controversy relating to their albums and lyrics, which include vehement anti-Christian themes, such as "Death to Jesus", "Fuck Your God", "Kill the Christian", "Behead The Prophet" and "Scars of the Crucifix", among others. Drummer Asheim said, "The whole point of Satanic music is to blaspheme against the Church", "I don't believe in or worship a devil. Life is short enough without having to waste it doing this whole organised praying, hoping, wishing-type thing on some superior being".

Deicide has been banned from playing in several venues (such as Valparaiso, Chile over a promotional poster featuring Jesus Christ with a bullet hole in his forehead[21]) and with various festivals such as Hellfest, after several graves had been spray-painted with "When Satan Rules His World", which is a song from Deicide's 1995 album Once Upon the Cross. More recently, their music video for "Homage for Satan", which features blood-splattered zombies on a rampaging mission to capture a priest, was banned from UK music TV channel Scuz

[Vrh] Go down
https://prkno.forumcroatian.com
Exousia Skotos
Exousia Skotos

Broj postova : 67

Deicide Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Deicide   Deicide I_icon_minitimeuto stu 29, 2011 3:50 pm

Jedini death kojeg volim!
[Vrh] Go down

Deicide
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.

Permissions in this forum:Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.
Prkno :: Glazba :: Death / Grind-
Forum(o)Bir: